1. PDP has made him who he is today, outside PDP and politics, he has nothing.
2. Wike has shown to be overambitious and desperate in squandering River State funds in a wild goose chase for the Presidential primaries under PDP, and furthermore shown more desperation to become Atiku’s running mate after he has said he’ll never become a VP candidate to anyone.
3. Rivers State has largely been PDP from the inception of democracy in 1999 and would remain so in the foreseeable future, with it without Wike.
4. It’s too late in the day for Wike to move to any party because INEC deadlines has all passed. This is moreso with all his candidates from the House of Assembly to the National Assembly that are all in PDP, these are all men and women of immeasurable standings in their own rights, so even if Wike tries to leave which is impossible, all these candidates who have their followers and support base will not jeopardize their future for Wike.
5. APC would have been his only viable option, but for the fear of Chubuike Amaechi would be the beginning of his wisdom. He’s been boastful (power drunk) that to go back to Amaechi is akin to a dog with its tail in between his legs. In fact ln, that would be his final capitulation politically after the disastrous primaries. If I were Atiku and other PDP stalwarts, I would leave him to sukk for as long as be likes as it’s impossible to do anti party within the PDP with the way the election is structured.