August 18, 2022

Buzz News Nigeria

Informative, Entertaining & Educative

Trump: No American Was Killed In Attack Launched By Iran

US President Donald Trump says no American was killed in the missile attacks by Iran.

Iran had said 80 US soldiers were killed in the attack that occurred at a military base in Iraq in the early hours of Wednesday.
Addressing a press conference at the White House later in the day, Trump said all American soldiers were safe adding that there was only minimal damage to the base that was hit.
“The American people should be extremely grateful and happy no Americans were harmed in last night’s attack by the Iranian regime,” he said.
“We suffered no casualties, all of our soldiers are safe, and only minimal damage was sustained at our military bases.
“No American or Iraqi lives were lost because of the precautions taken, the dispersal of forces and an early-warning system that worked very well.”
The American president, who said his country was ready for peace, added that Iran seems to be standing down.
“Iran appears to be standing down, which is a good thing for all parties concerned and a very good thing for the world,” he said.
The US president implored NATO to be more involved “in the Middle East process.”
“The civilized world must send a clear and unified message to the Iranian regime. Your campaign of terror, murder, mayhem will not be tolerated any longer. It will not be allowed to go forward,” Trump said.
Tension between the US and Iran escalated after Trump ordered the killing of Qasem Soleimani, leader of the Quds Force, last week.
sharing is Caring... Please Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.